It may seem like just a sign. But the Children’s Health Care logo – that red and blue circle with our name across it – has a story behind it.
In fact there are countless stories behind CHC. Each and every patient, family member, staff member, and CHC medical provider contributes a new chapter every day. We look forward to sharing some of these stories with you in the months ahead.
Meanwhile, consider it more than a sign: the CHC brand speaks to our full circle approach to your child’s healthcare. For you and your family, that means:
- A personalized care plan for each child
- A team of board-certified physicians from which to choose
- Exceptional nurse practitioners on your ‘team’
- Specialists including CHC’s Special Care Coordinator and a Pediatric Board Certified Nutritionist
- Walk-in sick visits 7 days per week
- Evening hours 5 days per week
- After hour and weekend calls which are covered entirely by CHC providers
- Triage nurses available to answer questions by phone during office hours
- Network of specialists for referral for complex medical and surgical issues
The CHC Team cares for the whole child by offering a full range of pediatric and adolescent services including:
- Free prenatal “meet the provider” visits
- Newborn to adolescent well child check ups
- Acute illnesses
- Minor emergencies
- Management of chronic illnesses
- Behavioral and school-related concerns
- Nutritional consultation
- Special care coordinator
CHC’s board-certified providers have been serving generations of families from the North Shore, Merrimack Valley, Southern New Hampshire, and the Seacoast region since 1972. We provide a full range of preventive and urgent care services in our Newburyport and Haverhill offices.
The CHC team is dedicated to providing comprehensive health and wellness care from birth through adolescence. Child-centered and family-focused, we partner with parents to provide personalized and compassionate care for the whole child.
We invite you to visit us in Newburyport or Haverhill, by phone, or at www.chcmass.org.