Greater Newburyport Mothers & Families Club
Support, Friendship & Fun
Not Your Mother’s “Mothers Club” – A Local Community of Families
Dedicated to providing fun and friendship for the families, the Greater Newburyport Mothers and Families Club (GNFC) is so much more than a traditional “mothers club,” connecting member moms and dads with local family-friendly activities, social events, and educational programs to keep our community happy, healthy, and socially engaged.
Founded in 1999 with just a few families, GNFC now has nearly 600 member-families and counting, a true testament to the Club’s commitment to Newburyport and surrounding North Shore Massachusetts, Southern New Hampshire, and Southern Maine towns. As the club has grown, so has our involvement in the community and the scale of the events we host, including opportunities for couples to socialize in adult settings.
Member Benefits Include:
- Six information-packed club newsletters each year
- Access to our members-only online forum for networking, idea exchange, community issues, and more
- Social events for parents, such as movie nights, exercise classes, wine tastings, couples’ mixers, and “Sip and Shop” events hosted by local businesses
- Playgroup-matching services
- A calendar of events with RSVP options and email reminder notices
- An Annual Early Education Fair showcasing the area’s best early-education programs
- Member-organized events such as the Winter Dance, Easter Egg Hunt, Halloween and Holiday Parties, and Annual Cocktail Party
- Fun and creative kid-and-family outings
- Ways to help the community through community outreach efforts such as food drives and park cleanups
- Opportunities to volunteer for our club
- Assistance to members through “meal train” gifting
- A list of local babysitters
- A chance to meet other families and form lifelong friendships
GNFC members also enjoy a variety of exclusive discounts whether through local member-owned businesses or deals at moms- and dads-night-out events.
GNFC provides a great way to meet other families in the community and find fun things to do together!
If you have any questions about the Greater Newburyport Mothers and Families Club, please contact via email at President@GreaterNewburyportFamilies.org.
P.O. Box 316
Newburyport, MA 01950
Providing support, friendship & fun to the Greater Newburyport area including Amesbury, Boxford, Georgetown, Groveland, Haverhill, Ipswich, Merrimac, Newbury, Rowley, Salisbury, West Newbury and the Seacoast of New Hampshire.