Residential & Commercial Interior Design
Top Newburyport Interior Designer
Greater Newburyport’s Interior Design Experts
Are you in need of a top North Shore Interior Designer? Worthington Interior Design serves Newburyport and the surrounding areas, offering complete residential and commercial design services for the discerning client. Worthington Interior Design welcomes the opportunity to work with you creating well-functioning and distinctive spaces that are both comfortable and enjoyable.
It is important to choose an interior designer with broad project experience including: refreshes of current décor: nurseries/children’s bedrooms, master bedrooms/suites, playrooms and beyond. Worthington Interior Design can assist with renovations of family rooms, dining rooms to kitchens and baths; along with new construction projects working with Architects to bring your vision to life.
Whether it’s selecting a color palate, lighting, furnishings, window treatments or accessories, clients appreciate the Worthington experience and the strong ability to mesh with each clients unique sense of style. Choose an interior designer who can manage the details of project, budgeting and scheduling, schematic layouts/floor plans, custom millwork, detailed construction drawings, along with coordination and procurement of products and seamlessly managing installations.
Enjoy shopping and sourcing your new fabrics and furnishings with an experienced interior designer who can help save you money on products due to extensive vendor relationships. Whether shopping at the Boston Design Center or procuring through other channels, working with an experienced interior designer makes for sensational results. Did you know hiring a professional designer saves you money? You make fewer errors when it comes to furniture, fabric, accessories and art work, plus paint colors are exactly what you’re expecting the first time around!
Are you opening a new restaurant, needing a more efficient office or planning to relocate your company? Worthington Interior Design will develop test-fits/redesign of your existing space to maximize utilization. Let the experts at Worthington Interior Design manage the details of your design project so that you can stay focused on running your business.
Whether your thinking about redesigning and decorating room by room or embarking on a major home or commercial renovation; contact Worthington Interior Design to schedule a consultation meeting.
Worthington Interior Design
Renovating Your Loo Working With Worthington, Expert Designer
Modernizing and renovating your Loo or powder room can be exciting when it comes to shopping and selecting dramatic tiles and finishes, fixtures and bathroom furniture; but before you begin here are a few important renovating items and questions we will discuss:
- What are some current upgrades where you can make your money back at the other end?
- When you are thinking of renovating your loo first think about what your needs maybe.
- Need to save space or create better function in the power room or bathroom?
- What level finish are we going for? Home Depot , Semi-Custom, Custom
- Are we upgrading to accommodate more people?
- Do we need to replace the tub with a walk in shower?
- Do we need a no- threshold to the shower?
- Is there a window in the bathroom and where is it and should it go or remain?
- Is the water closet ( Loo/Toilet) old and need to be change? Design a separate room within the bathroom?
- What are the advantages of wall hung with Geberit housing or floor mounted?
- Storage needs- drawer and cabinet space, dual sinks?
- What materials are timeless and easy maintenance-wise
- Can we donate my old vanity and fixtures to be recycled?
- Flooring material upgrade or change?
- Do we use the same plumbing location or not?
- Structural issues
- Lighting needs
- HVAC system needs
- Exhaust fan needs
- Accessory options- towel heater, hooks, towel bars, toilet rolls
- Shall we paint or use a hip new wallcovering- will wallcovering work in this space?
- How long are we going to live here, how much do we upgrade?
- Will my selections be eligible for a rebate and are they energy conservative?
Where to start can be overwhelming unless you have a good Interior Designer to work with to keep your renovation within your budget while developing your vision to include your wish list.
Don’t worry if you do not know what you like; it’s better to know what you don’t like as far I’m concerned.
Make no mistake any renovation you embark upon with limited knowledge will come with many surprises!
Hiring Worthington Interior Design early on in the process will guarantee you have a great team to help you navigate the contractor’s role and requirements. No need for you to settle on a new bathroom you so deserve. Call Worthington Interior Design for expert guidance renovating your loo, 978-255-3001.
How best to prepare and organize moving to a new home. The good news is our step by step checklist is easy to follow. We break these tasks down into smaller tasks to ensure you will not miss anything regarding the move. After all, you want to make the entire transition as smooth as possible […]
Now seems like a good time to introduce you to our other design service Commercial Interior Design what and how. Commercial Interior Design is comprised of office, retail, and hospitality/restaurant type of projects. When commercial clients are outgrowing their existing space, need test-fits of spaces for lease, or just a new venture or business that […]
WID has written about this very topic many times over; but if you are still not convinced read an article written by an Interior Design colleague below. A designer offers 11 ways a pro can help you get the most joy from your remodel while minimizing headaches along the way. Yanic Simard May 22, 2018, Houzz […]