Do you regularly change the oil in your car? More than likely you do, because a poorly serviced engine runs less efficiently and can create serious – and costly – problems down the road. Heating and cooling (HVAC) systems in the home work much the same way: Service them regularly and you’ll maintain efficiency and even spot small problems before they develop into expensive emergency repairs. Here are five time- and money-saving reasons why Caswell recommends that homeowners purchase an annual HVAC Maintenance Contract.
- An HVAC Maintenance Contract can’t eliminate all issues, but preventative maintenance can help detect a mechanical problem before it turns into an emergency situation. Pay a service fee up-front to avoid a much larger future repair bill.
- Annual maintenance enables our technicians to develop a long-range view of your HVAC service system. A service technician that is familiar with your system is far more likely to spot a small problem and fix it before it turns into a major malfunction.
- When your heating system breaks in the dead of winter, who do you call? More importantly, who calls you back? Caswell customers with an HVAC Maintenance Contract get top priority in cases of a heating or cooling system malfunction.
- Annual servicing helps prolong the health and efficiency of your HVAC system, and that means lower monthly energy bills for you – a significant cost savings over time.
- Typically customers with an HVAC Maintenance Contract get top priority with service scheduling. In fact, Caswell will contact you with a reminder to schedule your next maintenance appointment.
No one wants to pay higher energy bills and deal with emergency repairs. With an HVAC Maintenance Contract from Caswell Mechanical, it’s far less likely that you’ll have to.