Heating and Air Conditioning Experts
Lombardi Oil & Gas
A Leader in Bioheat Fuel Delivery Service
Experience worry free fuel delivery and home-comfort with heating and air conditioning services from Lombardi Oil & Gas!
Lombardi Oil & Gas is a service-oriented home heating/AC repair, service, installation and Bioheat fuel oil delivery company, located in Newburyport, MA. Lombardi Oil & Gas has been servicing the greater Newburyport community since 1958, offering professional and quality service. Their service area includes the communities of Newburyport, Newbury, Byfield, Salisbury, West Newbury, Plum Island, Merrimac, Amesbury and Seabrook.
Lombardi Oil & Gas has built their business on customer loyalty, referrals and by providing unparalleled and quality customer services. Over the past 60 years they have established deep community roots and continued support of local organizations and businesses.
Lombardi Oil & Gas invests in knowledge and training & consistently explores new heating and air conditioning technologies to promote energy conservation and environmental awareness. These include: Bioheat clean energy fuel delivery, high efficiency gas or oil heating systems, on-demand hot water weaters, ductless AC & heat pump heating / hot water systems and smart thermostats.
They provide reliable Bioheat Fuel delivery, prompt, safe and dependable heating and air-conditioning service and repair and safe and efficient installation of upgraded equipment. They respect your loyalty by offering competitive and fair pricing, and providing honest and reliable recommendations that bring true value.
Additionally, Lombardi Oil & Gas offers automatic Bioheat fuel delivery, payment plan & fixed price delivery options, multiple service plan options for both oil and gas heating, AC and hot water systems, including oil tank insurance and Annual maintenance tune-up on your gas/oil heat, AC or hot water systems.
Lombardi Oil & Gas is available to its regular accounts for emergency service 24/7, ensuring comfort, convenience, safety and peace of mind 365 days of the year.
Homeowners Choose Lombardi Oil & Gas for their delivery of safe, reliable, quality and forward thinking services.
Lombardi Oil & Gas
Air Conditioner Maintenance Tips – Improve Efficiency & Prolong Lifespan
We’re heading for an intense summer here in the Northeast, which means your home cooling system is probably going to be putting in some overtime to keep you comfortable.
That makes it even more important than usual to get off to a good start with your home cooling system as we inch toward Memorial Day Weekend. Here are 10 things to do before turning on your central air conditioner this summer.
- Check the thermostat. A thermostat it the “brain” of your HVAC system – make sure it’s up and running properly, with fresh batteries. If you don’t have a programmable thermostat, consider installing one: it’s one of the easiest, most cost-effective ways to save on your summer cooling bills.
- Do a vent-check. Move drapes, curtains, furniture, or anything else that prevents cool air from reaching your living space. Why pay to cool the back of a sofa?
- Check your ductwork. Did you know that as much as 15 percent of the air you paid to cool could be getting lost between the walls of your home? Yes, duct leaks are real, so take care of them where you can! Seal any obvious leaks and fix out-of-place duct joints in exposed ductwork areas. If you’ve had your cooling system for five years or more, consider investing in professional duct sealing, since many leaks are either too small to see or out of sight behind walls.
- Clear the drain line. A blocked drain line will divert water to other places – like back into your house or toward your foundation. Keep it free of debris.
- Check your A/C filter. A blocked air filter reduces efficiency, and a chronically blocked A/C filter could even put your home cooling system out of commission. Check your air filter about once a month during peak cooling season, replacing it (or cleaning it, depending on the model) when needed.
- Check your electrical lines. Issues with wiring could knock out power to your A/C. Check electrical connections and circuit breakers before summer starts.
- Clean the outdoor condenser unit. Check for debris, including leaves, twigs, and nests. Never cover a condenser unit when it is in use! Proper airflow is essential throughout the home cooling system chain.
- Look for signs of a refrigerant leak. Insufficient refrigerant will make it impossible to generate cold air. Look for visible signs of a refrigerant leak, including poor cooling, ice on the evaporator coils, and fluid spots near your A/C condenser.
- Consider replacing an old central air conditioner. A 15-year-old air conditioner could have a SEER rating as low as 6 – a far cry from today’s 15+ SEER unit. That translates to hundreds of dollars in cooling bills over the course of a season – not to mention unreliable cooling on days when you need it most.
- Have your equipment professionally maintained. There is no better way to prepare your air conditioning unit for the season than to have it inspected and serviced by a home cooling expert. A NATE-certified technician will replace worn parts, lubricate your system, check your refrigerant, and do all the little things that will keep your home cooling equipment running at its reliable best.
Air Conditioning used to be a luxury, but modernized homeowners are more reliant on cooler drier air. Higher efficiency options allow for comfort with less operational costs as well as
Biofuel, also known as bioheat is a blend of ultra-low sulfur heating oil with renewable biodiesel made from organic and recycled products such as soybean oil, used cooking oils, inedible
When inviting someone into your home for service and repair on your gas/oil heating or ac system, you want to ensure that you have partnered with a qualified, company that