Greater Newburyport's Heating and Air Conditioning Experts
Lombardi Oil & Gas A Leader in Bioheat Fuel Delivery Service
Experience worry free fuel delivery and home-comfort with heating and air conditioning services from Lombardi Oil & Gas!
Lombardi Oil & Gas is a service-oriented home heating/AC repair, service, installation and Bioheat fuel oil delivery company, located in Newburyport, MA. Lombardi Oil & Gas has been servicing the greater Newburyport community since 1958, offering professional and quality service. Their service area includes the communities of Newburyport, Newbury, Byfield, Salisbury, West Newbury, Plum Island, Merrimac, Amesbury and Seabrook.
Lombardi Oil & Gas has built their business on customer loyalty, referrals and by providing unparalleled and quality customer services. Over the past 60 years they have established deep community roots and continued support of local organizations and businesses.
Lombardi Oil & Gas invests in knowledge and training & consistently explores new heating and air conditioning technologies to promote energy conservation and environmental awareness. These include: Bioheat clean energy fuel delivery, high efficiency gas or oil heating systems, on-demand hot water weaters, ductless AC & heat pump heating / hot water systems and smart thermostats.
They provide reliable Bioheat Fuel delivery, prompt, safe and dependable heating and air-conditioning service and repair and safe and efficient installation of upgraded equipment. They respect your loyalty by offering competitive and fair pricing, and providing honest and reliable recommendations that bring true value.
Additionally, Lombardi Oil & Gas offers automatic Bioheat fuel delivery, payment plan & fixed price delivery options, multiple service plan options for both oil and gas heating, AC and hot water systems, including oil tank insurance and Annual maintenance tune-up on your gas/oil heat, AC or hot water systems.
Lombardi Oil & Gas is available to its regular accounts for emergency service 24/7, ensuring comfort, convenience, safety and peace of mind 365 days of the year.
Homeowners Choose Lombardi Oil & Gas for their delivery of safe, reliable, quality and forward thinking services.
Lombardi Oil & Gas
Get Your HVAC Equipment Professionally Installed
Reasons to leave installation to the pros
Homes and the HVAC equipment that goes into them are getting increasingly advanced. For example, a new furnace is a sophisticated mix of electronic and mechanical components that connect to computerized elements. If you need a furnace installed in your New England home, now is not the time to test you DIY skills. Leave it to the professionals.
The risks with an incorrectly installed furnace
When you have a professional install your furnace, you get peace of mind that everything will work optimally. If you try to do it yourself, here are some of the things that could go wrong:
- Lost efficiency: Improper installation can nullify the benefits of a high efficiency furnace. If your furnace isn’t installed correctly or is the wrong size, it will work harder than it should have to in heating your home. This means your heating equipment will be using too much energy to heat your home, increasing your heating costs each month. Paying now for a professional to install your furnace will save you money over the long run.
- Electrical problems: An improperly installed furnace can lead to an overloaded circuit breaker. If your circuit breaker trips, your heating service will be interrupted.
- Poor ductwork: This can cost you hundreds of dollars a year in wasted warm air. Again, spending money now for a professional will ensure you get the most out of your furnace and save you money in the long run.
- Fuel leaks: An improper connection to you heating system’s fuel lines can cause a fuel leak. In addition to causing poor performance and decreasing you heating system’s efficiency, a fuel leak is a serious safety issue. Don’t put your family’s safety at risk.
- Ventilation problems: This is another serious safety risk for you and your family.
Reasons you shouldn’t install a heat pump yourself
As with most HVAC equipment, it’s best to hire a professional to install your heat pump. Here are a few reasons why:
- A professional will choose the proper size heat pump to sufficiently meet your cooling and heating needs. That latter one is very important when you’re facing a New England winter!
- It’s a bigger job than you think. It will probably take you a lot longer to do than you think, and that’s assuming you even have all the tools you’ll need. In addition, for a layman, the instructions can be difficult to follow.
- A professional will get it right the first time. Unless you have previous experience, it’s worth the money to hire a professional to install you heat pump quickly, safely, and correctly the first time.
- Pay for peace of mind. With professional installation, you get peace of mind. You can rest assured that you unit is functioning as it should.
Call on the pros
In short, it’s best to hire a professional for all HVAC installations. Proper installation requires heat load calculations that a professional should handle. If you try to do it yourself and get it wrong, you could put your family’s comfort in jeopardy. You’re likely to end up too hot or too cold. And no one wants that.
If you’re looking for professional installation service, look no further than Lombardi Oil & Gas. You can count on us for top-notch service. Click here to see if we serve your Massachusetts or New Hampshire neighborhood.
At Lombardi Oil & Gas, we offer professional furnace and boiler installation, maintenance, and repair. Our team of professionals will make sure that you get the right equipment for your home and that it’s properly installed. This will ensure you get the maximum in efficiency and longevity from your equipment. And if you need a new water heater installed or just need your current one maintained or repaired, we’ve got you covered. We also install heat pumps and oil tanks, provide natural gas heating service, and deliver heating oil.
Are you ready to become part of the Lambardi Oil & Gas family? Contact us today for more information or to become a customer. We’re here to help you with all your heating needs for your North Shore home.
As autumn approaches, it’s important to start thinking about scheduling your heating tune-up. Most people remember their heater’s health only when the weather begins cooling down, but it can pay to
Having a reliable and efficient home heating system is really important here in the North Shore, where we rely on our furnace or boiler for almost two-thirds of the year.
You probably filter most of the two or three quarts of water you drink every day. But what about the 15,000 quarts of air you breathe, especially inside your home?